Internal contact information for CMLS Staff (will not be publicly shared)
CMLS2022 Speaker Release
I hereby grant the Council of Multiple Listing Services (CMLS) the irrevocable right to use and reproduce, in any way, for promotion, advertising and trade purposes in any and all publications and advertising media, wherever and however CMLS wishes, in the United States or elsewhere at any time, any or all of the following:
- My company name, my name and/or signature, my photograph or likeness, and/or my comments and presentation as given at CMLS2022. I will also make my presentation available, via the CMLS website (councilofmls.com) after my appearance at CMLS2022.
I understand that CMLS owns all copyrights to the advertising material and to any photographs or videos they take (or have their agents take) of me. I specifically release CMLS and its agents from any and all liability to me, of any and every nature, arising out of any use of the above. I understand that I will not receive compensation (outside of separately agreed upon fees for professional speakers) from CMLS with respect to such uses.
I agree to abide by the CMLS Code of Conduct, particularly:
- Refraining from using profanity or obscenity.
- Refraining from personal threats or attacks.
- Refraining from hateful epithets and demeaning language based on hate of a person’s race, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or disability.
- Abiding by the CMLS anti-trust compliance guidelines [available here].